Power Quality Primer is an excellent reference, which provides description of power quality terminologies, problems and solutions. It aims to give utilities to become competitive in a deregulated power business, while educate customers for them to properly select the utility that meets their power quality requirements. Power Quality Primer outlines the fundamentals, to easily understand the needed concepts, for electrical engineers, consultants and prospective mitigators.
In addition, Power Quality Primer keeps you updated with views of upcoming trends and potent insights on doing your own research and development. It is the manual of choice for engineers and power company leaders who know that deregulation is an opportunity to bring their business ahead, and for customers who are concerned on getting the power quality they deserve.
|Power Quality Primer|
Moreover, Power Quality Primer offers specifically designed, ahead-of-the-curve techniques. Through this book, electric utilities will learn how to:
- Plan competitive and effective strategies for every aspect of the business.
- Market proactive solutions to customers before needs arise.
- Create customer-winning, customer-keeping quality, quality control, and service into all aspects of your business enterprise.
- Enhance transmission and distribution system quality, efficiency and power factor performance.
- Design and deliver effective simulations.
- Minimize or eliminate problems such as overvoltages and poor grounding.
- Generate and run advantageous economic formulas.
In a deregulated market, power companies must be competitive to survive and become successful. This means going the extra mile for customers by providing proactive power quality solutions.
On the other hand, customers will also gain knowledge and will be able to:
- Select the right utility that meets their power quality needs.
- Perform your own power quality survey.
- Solve power quality problems on their own.
- Develop procedures that will prevent power quality problems.
- Find cost-effective solutions to power quality problems.
- Become a smart consumer of electricity.
- Learn how to make deregulation work for you.
Author: Barry Kennedy
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
Published Date: September 26, 2000
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Average Price (as of posting): $82.95